to those who help me in my previous post about my Crate Flexwave 65 thanks but now i have ANOTHER question about it, what exactly is an external signal processor, there is an input on the back that just says input and the manual says use this jack to connect an external signal processor, so what exactly is that?
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
that would be your effects loop. so an effects processor like its talking about would be something like a rack multi-effects system. something like this would be an example of an effects processor. basicly its just an effects loop connection that requires a stereo cable that is y-split to work.
Quote by jof1029
that would be your effects loop. so an effects processor like its talking about would be something like a rack multi-effects system. something like this would be an example of an effects processor. basicly its just an effects loop connection that requires a stereo cable that is y-split to work.

thanks a whole lot..i was just looking at that just a second ago..but thanks a whole bunch for clearing it up
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell