Paypal only, only trades would be for DiMarzio EVO pups or a Bigsby for a arch top Les Paul. Prices do not include shipping.

First is an Alesis Micron Synthesizer. It's in great shape, Bought brand new on December 15th as part of a home studio. I've used it more for a midi controller while recording than a synth. Works perfect. I don't have the box it came in, Sat it too close to the garbage pile and it got thrown out. Has a a stand that I can ship with it.

250 for the synth and stand or 225 for the Synth only.

Next up is an Ibanez Steve Vai Jemini Distortion pedal. Two seperate Distortion/OD Stompboxes in one housing. I've used it a few times on some recording but its rarely been out of the box. Doesn't sound good with my Marshall. You can youtube a video of Steve Vai demoing this pedal himself. These sell brand new for $200 bucks. Since this one is basically brand new I'd like to get 180 shipped out of it.

Last is a random Assortment of tubes.

2 Sovtek (Russian) EL34's - 25 Bucks
2 Sovtek (Russian) 6L6's - 25 Bucks
2 Fender 12AX7/ECC83 Pre-Amp Tubes - 20 Bucks
2 Electro-Harmonix 12AX7/ECC83 - 20 Bucks
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Bizzump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Bumppp
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Replied T!AN
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Alesis is sold. Also up for sale is Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100watt All Tube head. Perfect shape with brand new electro harmonix tubes. 850 with shipping. Pictures will come soon.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Still have the Jemini pedal and all the tubes for sale as well as the JCM 2000.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon