Ok so I got a quote from the guitar shop on selling my 2nd hand guitar and amp to them. They said $100 in cash or a $150 trade in towards something in the store, so my questions remains.

1) Trade it in for $150 and get the Roland cube 60 ($450 marked down from $600)

2) Sell it for $100 cash at the store and get a Peavey Vypyr 30 ($400) somewhere else.

NOTE: amp prices are the sticker prices, not what I get after trade in/sell.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
The Cube sounds like a good deal
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Craigslist is your friend! Or try your classifieds. Your better off selling it outright to someone else in your area. You Stand to make out better that way. More moolah for you and a new amp. I only tell you this because guitar stores will rip you off. They only are going to offer you 50-60% of what your amp is worth.

Is it the amp in your sig?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Yes, it is the $50 amp in my sig I am talking about. The thing is week after week in most classifieds people are lowering their prices because everyone is adding beginner packs in there. You can get a guitar and amp for $70 in the paper now.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Well if that's the case I would think about what amp you want! But as far as my recommendation it would probably be go for the Cube.

That don't sound like a bad deal where you live.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I do prefer the Vypyr but I also quite like the cube, the Vypyr is also all the way across town from the 2nd hand dealer.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
If you're torn I'd be tempted to go for the cube - on the grounds it'll come with a warranty and the shop is closer if you have any problems with it