So i heard this rumor Mk had a 2mil dollar guitar? This true? Doesnt anyone know what kind it was or why it was so expensive? And does anyone have a picture? There is no material on this planet that could cost 2 mil right?...right?
I know there is a guitar that is like 1 or 2 million because its signed by a shih-load of famous guitarists.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
c f martins anniversary acoustic is valued in the millions but its not for sale its owned by the company
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by gnomieowns
it's made out of uranium, silly.

just thought id point out uranium is inexpensive when its not part of a bomb
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
anything can be worth 2 million dollars...as long as someone is willing to pay that much for it
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
It's designed by the same person who designed the MacBook Air and Donald Trump's wig. A guy in Borneo with a reality distortion field.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
I know there is a guitar that is like 1 or 2 million because its signed by a shih-load of famous guitarists.

Basically he's right. Hell Jimmy Page's sig. alone could probably fetch a couple g's on a rip off strat.

I saw a squier tele, originally 140, was about 5000 simply cause the bassist for aerosmith signed it.
Quote by SGlover69
Basically he's right. Hell Jimmy Page's sig. alone could probably fetch a couple g's on a rip off strat.

I saw a squier tele, originally 140, was about 5000 simply cause the bassist for aerosmith signed it.

what? no way, i dont believe that it went for 5000, unless you typed an extra zero.
there is actual value, then there is sentimental value, any guitar worth more than $120,000 (going off a price of a original Broadcaster, in mint condition), is sentimental value.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I know 1958 les paul #2 or 3 went for like 600 g's. But, never heard of this.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Wow....How am i the only one who really knows bout this? And...Why would mark knop. need his guitar signed by other guitarists.Hes mark knopfler!! Dang.
I dunno if he would or not. My friends dad outbidded him on the Gibson 50's korina set and again in the Gibson 100th anniversary set. He could have spent all of his money on a $2 million guitar.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Well take the Ibanez DNA's .. very rare and every paint job as part of vai's blood in it!! they go from anywhere between 4k - 12k that i've seen !

Like someone already said... anything is worth the price someone will pay for it. Such is the way of one mans trash is another mans treasure