I have to do a power point with my partner about sexual reproduction/cell division (mitosis and meiosis), and we decided we'd both bring an ariticle to decide what topic we would do it on. My teacher said it can be anything from explaining mitosis and meiosis or giving info on anything relevant to that (cancer etc.)

The thing is I have no idea what article to get. I googled mistosis/meiosis articles, but all I get is articles explaining it directly.

Anyone have any ideas they can give me relevant to the main topic?
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Comrade Curry
Would your partner happen to be a (dramatic pause, take a puff from pipe) Female?

...Yes?
LARGE TEXT
You could talk about the cell cycle + the checkpoints before mitosis begins, and how cancer completely ignores the checkpoints. Talk about certain things that keep cells from dividing (spatial requirements, certain genes, etc), and then discuss the difference between benign and malignant tumors.

There, project done. Now find an article, young hedgehog!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by ToastYerLicks
You could talk about the cell cycle + the checkpoints before mitosis begins, and how cancer completely ignores the checkpoints. Talk about certain things that keep cells from dividing (spatial requirements, certain genes, etc), and then discuss the difference between benign and malignant tumors.

There, project done. Now find an article, young hedgehog!

Could you sum that up into like...one topic.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
Could you sum that up into like...one topic.
p53 "Defender of the Genome".

You'll look clever, but really you got the answer from a biology grad, shhhhhh.