I searched and could not find anything. I was wondering if anybody here chewed. I chew grizzly mint. I am interested though in others thoughts about it as well. There were too many cigarette threads around.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Last edited by Angus76 at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by Rasta Dogg
TOBACCO = CANCERS, n00b

+1

WAY TO BE A NOOB, NOOB
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i was going to make one of these today :P lol....very ironic....i do redman, cope long and want to try red man in a can....has anybody done it before. and i have some skoal right now. it kinda sucks....and i HATE skoal wildberry with a passion lol :P
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join

Hell yeah motherfucker!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
chew is nasty as hell
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
You're*
Quote by Chunky_Lover
and i HATE skoal wildberry with a passion lol :P

All those nasty Fruit flavors that Skoal makes are all disgusting. That and Cope are my two least favorite. My dad chews that Cope Snuff, so fine its sawdust.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
chew/wet snuff/snus is nasty as hell.

BTW the stuff you guys are talking about is wet snuff, chewing tobacco is quite different.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Disgusting.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
anybody ever do redman in a can? whats that like? I loooooooooooooooove teh stuff in a bag but it doesnt buzz you as good as a can...is there a chewing group on ug? :P
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by Chunky_Lover
anybody ever do redman in a can? whats that like? I loooooooooooooooove teh stuff in a bag but it doesnt buzz you as good as a can...is there a chewing group on ug? :P

Oh its great, I highly recommend it. And its under 3 dollars. Its got its own flavor incomparable to the other brands.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Hell yeah motherfucker!

But srsly, all tobacco is pretty disgusting to me. Weed is better.
Quote by Chunky_Lover
i was going to make one of these today :P lol....very ironic....i do redman, cope long and want to try red man in a can....has anybody done it before. and i have some skoal right now. it kinda sucks....and i HATE skoal wildberry with a passion lol :P

it's pretty good, I like it.

yea I dip Timber Wolf long cut straight. It's just what I started out on, so I prefer it, although I do like some copenhagen long cut every once in a while.

LONG CUT STRAIGHT FTW, if i wanted fruity bullshit I'd buy some damn candy.

also, chew is entirely different, it comes in a little pouch, it's big chunks of leaves, and normally is pretty sweet. ie: Redman, Beech-Nut, Levi Garret, Morgan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewing_tobacco

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff#Moist

two different things.
For some reason when I saw the title of this thread I thought:
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Angus76
All those nasty Fruit flavors that Skoal makes are all disgusting. That and Cope are my two least favorite. My dad chews that Cope Snuff, so fine its sawdust.

try the long cut, it's pretty good.