Has anyone seen this movie? It's up on iTunes, and you can rent it for just 99 cents. There were mixed reviews, but I figured if it's only a dollar I should try it out.

P.S. I used the search bar and didn't find anything about the movie.
The only way I would watch a movie with that title would be if it were a horror/slasher film. Even then... you can only get so creative when killing with paintbrushes and easels...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

it was amazing! I could've gone without the nude male art model for like 2 minutes, but BY GOD I LOVED IT!
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
i think i watched on IFC or something a few months ago. it wasn't particularly good, although i think it might have had the potential to be.

you might think otherwise...
it was alright
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
AWESOME MOVIE

that is all
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Cool, sounds like it will be pretty good. Hopefully it will worth the 30 minute download wait, iTunes is a bitch.
My sister said it was one of her fav movies but then again I never trust her so what ever.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.