Have any of you ever pissed more than one stream?

Like, maybe a thread, or some fuzz, or.. hair, etc. got caught in the line of fire and you find yourself unexpectedly peeing in multiple directions?

This just happened to me.
I would like to find out if I'm alone.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Haha, yes. It especially sucks when the both go around the toilet.

..I know
Happens to alot of guys after beating one out. Theres just something diverting the stream. Although it is shocking to go take a piss at 1 am and watch neither stream make it into the toilet.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Sex = awkward pissing (After of course... Although during would be awkward too)
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by kaosfire
Happens to alot of guys after beating one out. Theres just something diverting the stream. Although it is shocking to go take a piss at 1 am and watch neither stream make it into the toilet.

this
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
sucks when one goes up and the other all over your leg ha ha
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
The shotgun effect, the "woa i didn't know it was curved THAT much" effect, and of course the most rare but shocking "It's dark and I only have one free hand" mistakes have all happened to me.
Yeah but it's pretty normal when you have 2 penisis!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
AHHHHHH happens to me all the time'

the first time it happened it scared the **** out of me though, i started to pee and it just came out in 2 streams hitting both ends of the seat, not a single drop went in the toilet
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
As you grow in experience, you wil begin to anticipate these moments and position yourself correctly before they take place. It's a true rite of passage into manhood.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Yeah I do it sometimes. Kinda funny. **** it sucks when it hits the wall though.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
worse thing is when a hair gets in the way, bam. Get the toliet paper
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by betty boop
omg, matt, this is the end of our relationship . ur leik so gross!

Wow, that really tripped me out.
Lol Remember On "i Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry" When The Fire Chief Said It Was The First Time In A While That He Hadn't Pissed In All Three Urinals At Once
It sucks when one stream goes onto your pant leg and you don't notice till you finish pissing.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by heaven's gate
Wow, that really tripped me out.

Yea, apparently it's cool to publicly show an off-line relationship on an internet forum...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Sometimes i have to sit down and when i do, the piss goes under the seat and leaks all down the throne onto my jeans
Quote by loudog93
haha reminds me of that part in hot rod with the AM radio dude.

hahaha "I like to think the guy just had sex the night before and had some left over residue"

we watched this in cross country in off season. our coach is awesome though and commenced to say "what if he just did it with the residue still there? would it make 4 streams?"
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by loudog93
haha reminds me of that part in hot rod with the AM radio dude.

hotrod rocked.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200