I'm in need of alot of help. There's a girl I'm "close friends" with. We really are close friends though. And recently we've been having sex. She told me today she's worried because she 3 days late on her period. I know it's not too many days, but I'm freaking out. I'm only 17 and I can't be a father yet. Im only in High School! I did have a condom on but I still didn't pull out even though I should have. It was stupid on my part and I've never stayed in before. She has been known to be late alot of times. But for some reason this is really worrying me to the point I can't stop shaking. I keep going to different people, even my two bestfriends, and still can't get a right answer.

Luckily if she really is my parents should take it easier then her's. My dad had a kid when he was 17 and still has yet to see him/her and plans not too. My mother was pregnant at 17 but had an abortion 2 months in.

Please i beg you UG,
I need your advice on this...
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Go to relationship thread. This stuff happens all the damn time, don't get too worked up.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Relationship thread.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Pregnancy test...
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
What the **** do you think we can do???

No but seriously, what DO you think we can do?
yeah I'll take this to the relationship thread
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
*Flush* *Waves Goodbye to Fetus*
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by shanglejr11
I'm in need of alot of help. There's a girl I'm "close friends" with. We really are close friends though. And recently we've been having sex. She told me today she's worried because she 3 days late on her period. I know it's not too many days, but I'm freaking out. I'm only 17 and I can't be a father yet. Im only in High School! I did have a condom on but I still didn't pull out even though I should have. It was stupid on my part and I've never stayed in before. She has been known to be late alot of times. But for some reason this is really worrying me to the point I can't stop shaking. I keep going to different people, even my two bestfriends, and still can't get a right answer.

Luckily if she really is my parents should take it easier then her's. My dad had a kid when he was 17 and still has yet to see him/her and plans not too. My mother was pregnant at 17 but had an abortion 2 months in.

Please i beg you UG,

if worse comes to worse, there is your answer

or I can notify the Captain if you wanna do it old skool
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
I have NEVER pulled out while wearing a condom.

Is this unusual or wtf?

Seriously, anyone?

And yea yea I'll take it to the sexthread if needed. Which is....actually...where this thread should be.
actually forget that ill keep it here.
in that thread its due to change subject
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Give her an abortion in her sleep with a wet-dry vac.

/thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
The thing is....she's completly against abortion. And it might sound sick and twisted but miscarriages run in her family, her mom would have had 20 kids by now literally and she would have been a twin.
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by ma)(payne

Is this unusual or wtf?

Seriously, anyone?

And yea yea I'll take it to the sexthread if needed. Which is....actually...where this thread should be.

I thought that was sort of the point of a condom... I guess if you like to play it super safe though. Better make sure you double wrap that baby too, just in case.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
I thought that was sort of the point of a condom... I guess if you like to play it super safe though. Better make sure you double wrap that baby too, just in case.

ive had a bad experience so i always have
i practically just use them now to last super long
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Abortion!!!!!!!! Abortion!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Quote by Jericho114
I thought that was sort of the point of a condom... I guess if you like to play it super safe though.

Exactly! I couldn't imagine pulling out....thats the best part .

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the one that was weird.
You don't need to pull out if you're wearing a condom.

Get her tested, as soon as possible and before you do anything else. No ifs, no buts, just go do it.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
You don't need to pull out if you're wearing a condom.

Get her tested, as soon as possible and before you do anything else. No ifs, no buts, just go do it.

might sound like im bragging, but i let off ALOT...and thats normal for me.
this happened with another girl but she had a miscarriage

and im going to pick up a test tommorow
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by shanglejr11
ive had a bad experience so i always have
i practically just use them now to last super long

never ever, double rap, the friction of latex on latex more than doubles the chance of a breakage

Is this unusual or wtf?

Seriously, anyone?

And yea yea I'll take it to the sexthread if needed. Which is....actually...where this thread should be

never pull out when wearing a condom, it can pull it off and you can end up ejaculating in her
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
If she's preggers, then run like the wind. Alternatively, force her to have an abortion.
I Know Everything
Daddy i found you! Sorry man couldnt help it. If she late a lot dnt worry. Ask if she slept with someone else? If yes then deny til a test is done. Worst case... BE A Man
TS, you did the right thing. You aren't supposed to pull out if you use condoms.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by shanglejr11

Please i beg you UG,

yeah that seems really mature and nice of your father.
Quote by dethead666
yeah that seems really mature and nice of your father.

Well he didnt find out about it until about 7 months ago and she lives in like Oregon, honestly he may be the biological father but its too late to be a real father. The kids 23 now
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
at least your parents wouldn't be TOO pissed...but yeah, don't worry about it yet, you don't know if anything is even going on yet.
Quote by shanglejr11
Well he didnt find out about it until about 7 months ago and she lives in like Oregon, honestly he may be the biological father but its too late to be a real father. The kids 23 now

oh sorry i thought you meant he just left the mother and child immediately.
don't worry bro.... i was in the same position as you last month (with my girlfriend though, not a "friend" hahah....)

i was freaking out. she was 2 weeks late but then she took a test at the gyno and it was all good....

since then she got on nuvaring (birth control) and we've been fine...
Yeah Im not for abortion, thats just effed up

Get A Job Nigga!

Almost The Same thing happened to me when i was 17

until i found out that ***** got knocked by someone else

Start Praying, thats what i did... or maybe play wrestle... just a thought
Quote by shanglejr11

hey im from oregon :O
uh oh
ive just never thought of this ever happening before.
And about this girl being my friend. I dated her for a year. Lately we felt comfterable enough with each other to have a little fun. I've been meaning to get back together with her. I'm just not too sure if my parents would want me to after what had broken us up.
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by shadow__666
Relationship thread.

this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this

lol i realised when i was typing that that this is Shiit mispelled
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by shanglejr11
ive just never thought of this ever happening before.
And about this girl being my friend. I dated her for a year. Lately we felt comfterable enough with each other to have a little fun. I've been meaning to get back together with her. I'm just not too sure if my parents would want me to after what had broken us up.

and what broke you up?
and who gives a **** about ur parents?
Quote by sk8ordie97
and what broke you up?

what mainly broke us up was a a friend who can practically manipulate anyone. It really pissed me the **** off and i dont know how the hell i can still stay friends with him

and btw the relationship thread is locked
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by sk8ordie97
and what broke you up?