I think about life a lot, and I just don't understand it. I believe in Jesus and I put my trust in him as my saviour but I don't get why I'm so blessed. I have pretty much everything I could want, but then God lets some little kid in Africa starve. I know that Jesus says He does all things for his glory, and all things work together for good for those who love him, but I don't see how having someone born blind can bring glory. Heck I dont know maybe I think too much but I just don't see the point in life. I guess I'll just go on serving people and doing my little bit that I can do to help people and hope that I get some sort of answer
These three things are in no way compatable
A) God is all powerful
B) God is all Good
C) There is evil in the world.

Therefore, one of these conclusions can be drawn:
A) God is not all powerful, and therefor should not be worshiped
B) God is not all good, and therefore should not be respected
C) God is not.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

To answer your question, life's like a box of crayons. Sometimes you get a full box, sometimes you only get a few crayons, sometimes you get the faggot colors like turquoise and beige, and sometimes you only get half a fucking crayon.

But, it's what you DO with those crayons. Color yourself a masterpiece, don't even worry about coloring inside the lines, color right off the fucking page if you want. Just don't sit their bitching cause you got dealt some shitty crayons
The point to life is teh secks

oh and this, this too

Quote by The murmur...
The point is to try and force yourself to have the same mental state as ash ketchum.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Last edited by PhillyHendrix at Jan 26, 2009,
The point is to try and force yourself to have the same mental state as ash ketchum.
I Know Everything
The little kid in Africa is starving because he is black and your God is a racist. That is only logical answer.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
don't think about it. Just live life and what ever happens, happens. God has it all figured out.
ZoSO rocks!
Quote by Bushinarin
Why does life have to have a point? Just live it.

Say that if you don't enjoy it.
Plus, some people actually have morals and want to know why they deserve to have life so easy.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by The murmur...

He's right. Just refer to his signature if you don't believe him.

Quote by tona_107
Say that if you don't enjoy it.
Plus, some people actually have morals and want to know why they deserve to have life so easy.

I do enjoy life, that was pretty unfounded.

Second, every person has morals. They're pretty inescapable. No one really deserves any better than anyone else, it just kind of happens that way.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Last edited by Bushinarin at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by metalhead39
To answer your question, life's like a box of crayons. Sometimes you get a full box, sometimes you only get a few crayons, sometimes you get the faggot colors like turquoise and beige, and sometimes you only get half a fucking crayon.

But, it's what you DO with those crayons. Color yourself a masterpiece, don't even worry about coloring inside the lines, color right off the fucking page if you want. Just don't sit their bitching cause you got dealt some shitty crayons

holy ****... sig'd. just for sheer epicness. that was great.

EDIT: well i would if it wasn't so ****ing long.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Jan 26, 2009,
Once you cut Jesus out things start to make more sense.

I mean, come on, zombie Jews? That makes no sense, I'd be confused if I believed that guff too.
Quote by Bushinarin
He's right. Just refer to his signature if you don't believe him.

I do enjoy life, that was pretty unfounded.

Second, every person has morals. They're pretty inescapable. No one really deserves any better than anyone else, it just kind of happens that way.

LOL you're silly, what I was saying that you didn't understand was, try to say that when you don't enjoy living your life...It wouldn't make any sense for me to point out that you enjoy life.

and no ****, some people want to understand the meaning of this unfairness, thus the "point" of life.
god you're embarrassing.
This thread has been turned into a discussion about the TS's religious beliefs...

That's silly.

Quote by tona_107
LOL you're silly, what I was saying that you didn't understand was, try to say that when you don't enjoy living your life...It wouldn't make any sense for me to point out that you enjoy life.

and no ****, some people want to understand the meaning of this unfairness, thus the "point" of life.
god you're embarrassing.

I'm sorry that I inferred from your post wrong then. It seemed pretty vague to me.

I don't think there is a meaning to the unfairness. I don't think there has to be. I just think it exists and that we should live our lives in spite of it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Last edited by Bushinarin at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by freedoms_stain
Once you cut Jesus out things start to make more sense.

I mean, come on, zombie Jews? That makes no sense, I'd be confused if I believed that guff too.

But zombie Jews give the zombie Nazis in COD5 something to kill!

... wow, even I found that to be in bad taste.

In any case, this just means that your God is nonexistant. You're well on your way to becoming an atheist!
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Congratulations! You are the 2395925th UG'er to create a thread about the meaning of life! Click here to redeem your prize! This is not a joke!
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
You're not blessed, just fortunate. And that kid in Africa isn't because of the simple concept of natural selection. It's sad but it's true.

You may be sheltered for now, but life is only going to make you lose even more faith and make you just as cynical as the rest of us.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by JTROKS
I think about life a lot, and I just don't understand it. I believe in Jesus and I put my trust in him as my saviour but I don't get why I'm so blessed. I have pretty much everything I could want, but then God lets some little kid in Africa starve. I know that Jesus says He does all things for his glory, and all things work together for good for those who love him, but I don't see how having someone born blind can bring glory. Heck I dont know maybe I think too much but I just don't see the point in life. I guess I'll just go on serving people and doing my little bit that I can do to help people and hope that I get some sort of answer

from this post, i am quite sure that you are indeed, White..............
Classical Guitarist
God was killed by the dinosaurs... FACT. That's why he can't save you all now.

to TS, we're not supposed to understand all there is to know. Some of us vainly search and study for answers that they think they know and are wrong. Just trust that God is real and he is in control.
Whoof arted?
well lets see and i'm nihilist btw but i believe when Eve grabbed the forbidden fruit and a series of other sins before the flood happened god stopped talking and helping us period. Your blessed mainly out of luck imo and kids in africa have ****ty lives because they're peers(goverment)suck ass and not to mention disease and rebels once again bad choices from they're peers.
Quote by sk8ordie97
i can jsut imagine the epic battle in which god and 'saurs were whiped out

God was wiped out - the dinosaurs lived on. That is until the otters emerged.