Ok, cause I was wanting to install it on both my Laptop and Computer, Cause computer is on 2nd floor and studio/sound room is on 3rd. I could run the usb from the 3rd floor to 2nd but that would be impractical and a bit pricey.
REALLY impractical, wireless network might work but not in realtime. If you can record onto your laptop, then transfer files to your pc that would work.
Last edited by doommaker at Jan 27, 2009,
That was kinda my original plan. The laptop is on wireless and my PC is Wired to internet and I don't know how to network a wireless and Wired computer. Anyways, my friends/bandmates are waiting for me to order this so i'm gonnna go ahead and do it.
They are fairly good mixers, I recently sold the 8 channel model as I've upgraded to a Motu Ultralite firewire interface. Just avoid using the effects when recording, they don't sound good.

Also with cubase, you may be able to install it on 2 computers, but to be honest if you're planning to record tracks on 1 and transfer to the other I'd install reaper on the one you record to and then transfer and mix in cubase on the other computer.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?