Due to the recent fluctuations in math help threads, I decided to create ONE thread to cover everything. Just to make one thing clear, THIS THREAD IS NOT HERE FOR US TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK, but merely to help with any topics that are a bit vague to you. Post formulas you think are important, and I will add them to a list.
Trigonometry

sin = opp/hyp
cos = adj/hyp
tan = opp/adj
csc = hyp/opp=1/sin
sec = hyp/adj=1/cos
cot = adj/opp=1/tan
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by burrit0
why was 6 afraid of 7?

'Coz 7, ate, 9, LAWL!!!!
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
'Coz 7, ate, 9, LAWL!!!!

Only formula you need to know.

Substitute Planck's constant in when determining the size and frequency of your wavelengths and boom, the answer to every question you would ever need to know.
Last edited by tona_107 at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by SGPlayer08
Chemistry FTW!!

Also, don't we already have a math help thread?

Oh Lawd! You're right. Mine is, err, more organized, to keep repetitive posts to a minimum by posting all important formulas on the front page.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
that subject is far to deep and complex to help anybody with information specific enough to be usefull without wading through rivers of usless poo in one do all thread to get to it. nice try though.
PS useless mitch headberg joke: if 13 is unlucky than 12 and 14 should be guilty by association...
Last edited by MichaelOfCanton at Jan 26, 2009,
Did no one read the first post? Get them formulas apostin'.
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by tona_107
Only formula you need to know.

Substitute Planck's constant in when determining the size and frequency of your wavelengths and boom, the answer to every question you would ever need to know.

But where does Hooke fall into all of this??
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
But where does Hooke fall into all of this??

Don't forget the highly advanced super complex a+a=2a
Quote by angus fan16
sin = opp/hyp
cos = adj/hyp
tan = opp/adj
csc = hyp/opp
sec = hyp/adj
cot = adj/opp

1st quadrant is ++ Cos+, Sin+, Tan +
2nd quadrant is -+ Cos-, Sin+, Tan-
3rd quadrant is -- Cos-, Sin-, Tan+
4th quadrant is +- Cos+, Sin -, Tan -
thats all i want to do atm
basic trig stuff from the Unit Circle (it will never DIE)
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!