We just had an acoustic jam on the beach with people I've never met before...i am pissed, met some other great guitarists and singers... no pussy though...oh well, ever had a spontaneous jam with strangers?
lastnight was good, went party, got kicked out, roamed streets, bitch wouldnt serve me maccas through the drive thru, crazy lady threated to bash us with a baseball bat, went to killarney vale(bout 2 hours walk from were i was), met randoms, one had a knife, ditched them, more randoms chased us, walked home & back to UG.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Everyone is drunk right now
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
We just had an acoustic jam on the beach with people I've never met before...i am pissed, met some other great guitarists and singers... got pussy though...oh well, ever had a spontaneous jam with strangers?
Quote by burrit0
We just had an acoustic jam on the beach with people I've never met before...i am pissed, met some other great guitarists and singers... got pussy though...oh well, ever had a spontaneous jam with strangers?

lucky bastard.
No. Nobody else is drunk right now.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
No I am not drunk. I should go to bed though seeing as I have to get up at 5:30am and it is almost 12am here. Night pit!

Don't pull a Bon Scott anyone!
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
No, but I'm extremely high
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by Tempoe
ever had a spontaneous jam with strangers?

Yeah all the time. They usually happen in my head though.
Quote by burrit0

i wish. damn school...
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by burrit0

Yes. We met some people at Denny's one night and they took us to these other peoples' house way out in the middle of nowhere, where we proceeded to sit in front of a bonfire with an acoustic guitar and some bongos. It was the most awesomely spontaneous thing ever.
You're*
Fact: I'm not drunk.

Fact: Half the people in this thread are lying.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.