Ok, so I've got an old Peavy Transtube 212. It's got a blown speaker; what kind of speaker should I get to replace the blown one?
Also, I need a new distortion pedal. I play predominatly metal, i.e. Trivium, Killswitch, stuff like that.
Thanks for the help.

Oh, if it helps, my main guitar is an ESP LTD MH-103QM.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
I'd say go for a Celestion Vintage 30, not sure about a pedal, I'd say get a new amp if you have the money.