Hey everyone, I was bored and found a backing track for this song, so I decided i'd give it a go for the hell of it. I fucked up the beggining a little, and I didn't think about adding a second guitar into the regular verses, just the bends, so for both verses the guitar is only the left speaker, but the sound in the chorus is ..pretty cool

I couldn't be bothered to hook up my talk box at this time of night, so I made due with what other effects I could splice together. I'll probably re-record that one later.

I've talked enough, its in my profile!

Crit it and i'll crit yours, just feed me a link! Thanks in advance!
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Haha nice, pretty fun song to play. The vocals are kinda low (volume) though. What did you use for the solo? wah and flanger?
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
It didn't come out too bad at all! I'd love to hear it with the voice box! I listened to your rendition of "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" too and loved it!

I'm only new here and looking to upload some recent stuff but have one old song up so far from my old guitar with no pre-amp and the fact that I cannot really sing doesnt help but please crit! I wana improve!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Robshots/music/all/play527920
Thanks guys!

To the wayward one, I used wah with auto-yah, it's some random effect on my digitech pedal, but it thought it sounded close enough to a talkbox like sound

and To Robshots, i'm so there.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Nicely done on the solo; good and clean. Keep it up!
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Very good! I loved the solo! If you can get the vocals a little louder it would be perfect. Great singing - I have no singing talent.. I wish I did.
shit was so cash... . A natural Gabe demonstration of talent, t'was good and I enjoyed it. Maybe giving the rhythm guitar tone some reverb would help "fill out" the overall sound and give it more body. The solo was definitely my favorite part. As far as mixing goes, I'd turn up the drums and vocals a bit more in relation to your guitar, but the way you have it now is good for bringing out your actual recording.
Really good cover; the solo was definitely my favorite part! Only crit i have is to make the vox and drums a little louder, but the guitar was spot on. great job dude!
Gear:
Line 6 Spider 3 75W + flame shield
cheap ibanez gsa60 starter guitar
old peavey rage 258