Page 1 of 2
Anyone else ever watch this show when it was on. I remember as a kid always watching it with my parents. I just watched a little behind the scenes story on it tonight, and it was pretty good.

Here's a little sample if you don't know about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3xiLKJ9_4
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I've probably seen every episode and I never actually laugh out loud. Not sure why I continue to watch them.

His nephew makes me want to kill myself.

Something tells me Red has Prostate Cancer also.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I've probably seen every episode and I never actually laugh out loud. Not sure why I continue to watch them.

His nephew makes me want to kill myself.

Something tells me Red has Prostate Cancer also.

How can you not find it funny?!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
How can you not find it funny?!

I do find it funny. It's just a funny in my head kind of way. Not in the laugh out loud kind of way.

It's just a problem I have. Maybe some Duct Tape will fix it
Quote by ShaunDiel
I do find it funny. It's just a funny in my head kind of way. Not in the laugh out loud kind of way.

It's just a problem I have. Maybe some Duct Tape will fix it

Oh ok. Thank god. I guess it's kind of how I find South Park. And yes, some Duct Tape will do the job.

Red Green should be President of the United States of the World.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by Scotdizzle
Red Green should be President of the United States of the World.

Good thing its a Canadian show.
Quote by heaven's gate
Good thing its a Canadian show.

United States of the WORLD.

Contrary to popular belief, Canada is in the world.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by Scotdizzle
United States of the WORLD.

Contrary to popular belief, Canada is in the world.

Eh, I'll let you win this time.
I love how most people who enjoy this show are Canadians and Michiganders.

i always found that show annoying and pointless and i like those kind of shows, but this was over the top not funny.
I had to make a new avatar solely based on this show.

Quote by ShaunDiel
Oh god please No. Not him. Anyone but him.

Even Mike would be better.

LMAO. But Harold has a synthesizer!

Quote by ShaunDiel
That's true. Can't argue with that logic.

Exactly.

wow, I wasn't aware anyone outside of Canada knew this show existed.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
wow, I wasn't aware anyone outside of Canada knew this show existed.

Only the good northern states know about it.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Only the good northern states know about it.

So do the good northern States know about Corner Gas or Rick Mercer yet?
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Garret.
So do the good northern States know about Corner Gas or Rick Mercer yet?

I believe Corner Gas used to be televised on cable and satellite. Forget what channel though. Not sure about Rick Mercer though. We also know about Trailer Park Boys.

Quote by Jimmyyoung
*image*
Oscar snub.

That movie was sad, It opened my eyes to Harold's true hardships

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I believe Corner Gas used to be televised on cable and satellite. Forget what channel though. Not sure about Rick Mercer though. We also know about Trailer Park Boys.

yeah, everyone seems to know about the Trailer Park Boys these days

I'm the only person I know who doesn't actually like the show
Quote by soulflyV
i've only seen it once. i was visiting the grand canyon when i was 10 and it came on in the hotel room.

heeeelarious.
Go Veg.
Quote by heaven's gate
Best show ever. Ever.

THIS

Even though the show can probably be best appreciated by Canadians, Michigan-ians can appreciate it too. In my book, it's one of the funniest shows on TV, it's too bad I can only get it on PBS.
Quote by dudius
THIS

Even though the show can probably be best appreciated by Canadians, Michigan-ians can appreciate it too. In my book, it's one of the funniest shows on TV, it's too bad I can only get it on PBS.

Agreed. It reminds me of a lodge up in the UP or something.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Agreed. It reminds me of a lodge up in the UP or something.

Oh yeah, I forgot you said you used to live in the mitten state. I'm sure you also appreciate Escanaba in da moonlight?
Quote by dudius
Oh yeah, I forgot you said you used to live in the mitten state. I'm sure you also appreciate Escanaba in da moonlight?

I'm quite familiar with da Soady Deer Camp, and da Soady Sweet Sap Whiskey.

I tried watching that movie with my girlfriend and it was so awkward. She didn't understand it at all.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'm quite familiar with da Soady Deer Camp, and da Soady Sweet Sap Whiskey.

I tried watching that movie with my girlfriend and it was so awkward. She didn't understand it at all.

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend
Oh wow...I used to watch that show a lot a few years back. *reminisces* I even saw the movie. But the signal from the PBS station in my area has been out and won't be turned on until something like February 18. I miss watching my Bob Ross!
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by dudius
Sounds like you need a new girlfriend

Honestly, I agree with you, but that's another reason. lol

Oh, I love this show. Used to watch it all the time when we were in Washington. Now I have to get by on Youtube clips. :/
My dad and I used to watch that show all the time.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen an episode in a long time.
Greatest show ever! On my Public Broadcast Station in my area, it used to show Red green Show, Red Dwarf and anime before it got big around here (one of the big reasons I support public broadcasting, we get cool shows we will never see on regular channels around here). The Red Green show is one of the most awesome and witty shows I have ever seen in my life. Just watcing that show for some reason made me feel like a MAN! One of my favorite handyman corners was where he made a way to get out of parallel parking by lifting the whole car with a tire in the middle and spinning the car out of the parking space. I always wanted to try that out.

*Raises hands and puts across each other on shoulders*

"I'm a Man
But I Can Change
If I Have To
I guess."
"Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Those are some words to live by.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
"Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Those are some words to live by.

For sure. Same for the Man's Prayer.

Some of my favorite Handyman Corners include, but are not limited to:

Escalator made from folding chairs and something else...I think a washing machine motor?

Car converted into a giant waffle press.

Snowtires made from old belts with old silverware taped to them.

Muffin-cannon made from a car.
Page 1 of 2