i got mine from musiciansfriend.

i like it a lot, but i don't have another bass wah to compare it to
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Yeah, that'll do it just fine. 210W through a big 115 cab like that should hold up in most any situation. Grab an extension cab in the future, and it'll play any show you want.

Can't comment on the wah though. I do hear that the Weeping Demon is good, but I've never used it.

edit: I should probably point out that it's going to be really heavy....they used 3/4" plywood back then. That's a monster of an amp.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Mutant Corn
Yeah, that'll do it just fine. 210W through a big 115 cab like that should hold up in most any situation. Grab an extension cab in the future, and it'll play any show you want.

Can't comment on the wah though. I do hear that the Weeping Demon is good, but I've never used it.

edit: I chould probably point out that it's going to be really heavy....they used 3/4" plywood back then. That's a monster of an amp.

Kay.

Isn't the Weeping Demon a guitar wah? Or do guitar wahs not affect the low end of your sound?

I'm probably just going to use a cart and leave it at my band practice area until I have to move it again. The width is probably what's gonna kill me though.