hello to all. selling my toy amp to buy what i should have bought initially. Looking for tube amp/combo/whatever between $700 to maybe $900. Will be used for pop punk. please no harsh words its old allready. Gracias.
poop. funniest word ever.
Yea this time im going to take my time and actually try out every amp i can so i can see that i get the sound i want.
Quote by TubeAmpGuy
If I were you I would probably buy the Traynor YCS50 or YCV50blue. Since I am not you I can only recommend you try one out.

Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
i went to guitar center today, they recomended an Egnater head and amp, a line 6 Bogner, and some $2000 Marshall. I thought i was clear i NEVER wanted a line 6 again, but those 3 are the only ones they had. I guess ill go online.
Quote by himynameisangel
i went to guitar center today, they recomended an Egnater head and amp, a line 6 Bogner, and some $2000 Marshall. I thought i was clear i NEVER wanted a line 6 again, but those 3 are the only ones they had. I guess ill go online.

It's really not a good idea to judge a company just based on one product you owned, which I assume was a Spider. Line 6 makes some kickass amps, but the solid state Spider series aren't one of them. If we went by this reasoning, all Marshalls would be **** because of the MG, all Fenders would suck because of the Frontman, etc. etc.

As for pop punk, I'd recommend a Mesa Rect-O-Verb or Trem-O-Verb, F-50, Marshall DSL/JCM800/JCM900 or possibly even an Orange Tiny Terror if you don't need to much volume. The Randall RM50 is also worth a look as well, I have the rack version, the RM4, and that thing kicks all kinds of ass.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by himynameisangel

Did you try out the Egnator Rebel? Do it.
Quote by TubeAmpGuy
Did you try out the Egnator Rebel? Do it.

yea that was the one i tried. It was loud, and it was $600. The cab for it was another $600. Not too bad.
Quote by himynameisangel
yea that was the one i tried. It was loud, and it was $600. The cab for it was another $600. Not too bad.

The cab is only $250...or you can just get a Valve Junior cab, theyre even cheaper.