Mine was to try eat healthier food for meals but that's now officially gone down the drain after last week.

How are yours going?
well my New Years resolution is to get sexed so i think i got a pretty good chance this time

I can't remember mine either, so I'll just assume it's going terrifically.
XIAOXI
Good, but all I vowed to do was to keep up my diet and exercise plan that I already had going. It sounds like it's nothing, but when I fall off the wagon I fall hard. One Crave Case and the next thing I know I'm surrounded by empty fast food bags and shame.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by TheAzMyster
well my New Years resolution is to get sexed so i think i got a pretty good chance this time

Just take a gander downstairs, you should be able to tell the difference.
Mine was not to have a new yeas resolution, so inevitably i've failed it by claiming it as a new years resolution.
i decided not to have one - and i still don't, so i guess i'm good!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
give up the PIT

i failed after about 8 seconds
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Abunai X
I can't remember mine either, so I'll just assume it's going terrifically.

you are me
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I've decided that New Years Resolutions are the worst time for starting goals. Being drunk and tired is a bad time to start thinking of something to bind yourself to, so I don't make a yearly resolution until mid February, when winter is finally starting to piss me off. It's all uphill from there, good time to make a goal.

So in short, I don't know yet
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by josh999x
Mine was not to have a new yeas resolution, so inevitably i've failed it by claiming it as a new years resolution.

Damn... I didn't think it was possible to fail if I tried not to try... Thanks for the buzzkill.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)