I've always wondered what everyone thought about this: What do you think of nationalities having such a profound affect on the sound of a band? For example: United Arab Emerates or India, places like that probably have a much different, maybe even darker music when it comes to metal. SO who do you think produces the best sounds? The darkest lyrics? The thrashiest music? Things like that. I would love to hear all your guys opinions and views.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
We gonna play the game, the playstation all day with metal gear solid to tekken 3 and from omega boost to, resident evil just play for the fun, cuz we've got it going on.

Tekken 3, metal gear solid, resident evil, gran turismo, omega boost, bloody roar, x files, all over the world c'mon, ridge racer, odd world, winning uhhhh, the game on the playstation!!

P-L-A-Y-S-T-A-T-I-O-N
P-L-A-Y-S-T-A-T-I-O-N
P-L-A-Y-S-T-A-T-I-O-N
P-L-A-Y-S-T-A-T-I-O-N

haha those Europeans are awesome.
D;
LOL that is the most random $hit i have ever seen. Is that an actual parody song?
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by Minkaro
Well, I live in Wales, and I've found all my lyrics are about valleys and sheep, so you must be right.

That's my favourite Jonestallica song \m/

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
especially the lithuanians

haha that songs from eiffel 65, the people who made the I'm blue song, its pretty dope its like some eurodance trance shizz.
D;
i think so, but some to a lesser extent than others...for example, i have a lot of trouble writing really original music, so my riffs just sound like standard death / thrash / whatever style i'm writing in. but if you check out alchemist, they sound really australian...in a kind of weird way.

i like the idea though, it's a pretty interesting thought.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.