From The Tempest, Act 3, near the end of Scene 2: "This will prove a brave kingdom to me, where I shall have my music for nothing."

He even wrote a book about a Dire Straits song, 300 years before Knopfler released it, that crafty clairvoyant

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
so the guys from napster where thespians
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Quote by Zero-Hartman
He even wrote a book about a Dire Straits song, 300 years before Knopfler released it, that crafty clairvoyant

Amazing! So it's possible he invented time travel as well!
Quote by Horlicks
He probably also predicted this pointless thread.

I wouldn't be surprised man, I wouldn't be suprised.
Shakespear was a fraud! There's tons of evidence to suggest he didn't even write half of his plays himself.
Quote by JackalUK
Shakespear was a fraud! There's tons of evidence to suggest he didn't even write half of his plays himself.

Prove it.
No, go look it up yourself. The BBC did a program on it a few years back.
Quote by JackalUK

From what I was told, he wrote all the stories himself, but borrowed the storylines from other plays. So he used already done stories, and just wrote them differently to the original.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by JackalUK
No, go look it up yourself. The BBC did a program on it a few years back.

Wow. You're good at this.
Quote by Horlicks
He probably also predicted this pointless thread.

He did, erm... Scene 5. "This will prove a pointless thread, where fail and and points of less shall be abundant." and so there were pointless threads, and for a time it was good.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
He did, erm... Scene 5. "This will prove a pointless thread, where fail and and points of less shall be abundant." and so there were pointless threads, and for a time it was good.

It was also in Macbeth.

"Is this a pointless thread I see before me?"
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
It was also in Macbeth.

"Is this a pointless thread I see before me?"

Pointless thread! Pointless thread! Wherefore art thou, pointless thread? Deny thy moderator and refuse thy ban, etc. etc.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Frewak
From what I was told, he wrote all the stories himself, but borrowed the storylines from other plays. So he used already done stories, and just wrote them differently to the original.

Wrrong, wrong and wrong again. In medieval times, the concept of 'originality' was much different to our own. Medieval originality often took traditional themes such as royalty, the supernatural and witchcraft and then used these to write stories such as the ones Shakespeare wrote.

Not copying at all!
Quote by Julz127

I love the transition of play to Bible verse.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.