http://baltimore.craigslist.org/msg/989177329.html

I love it pretty much fully, and I'm a huge fan of worn(Which it seems this'll easily become) and/or different guitars, but my only worries are the following;

1. The removal of wood for contours could've messed with the tone a fair bit.

2. It looks good to me in the pics, but I'm not fully sure about the finish.

So, thoughts to assure me one way or the other?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 27, 2009,
I say go test it first...in Columbia

But seriously. Looks fine, but I think 200 is a bit too much (considering the fugly paintjob)
Last edited by Dunkelheit-164 at Jan 27, 2009,
I wouldn't. That finishing looks very amateur, and personally I don't value strat contours that highly anyway. If I were you I wouldn't bother with that, and if you're really after a Tele with a contoured body then Warmoth can make you one that'll be much higher quality than that.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Ive got all the strat contours on my custom shop tele, and boy is it comfortable to play, not like playing a plank
I say go for it, you can always stip it down and then repaint it
=========

Nathnialm

====
IMO for that price,even if it has a lot of issues,it'd be a great project guitar.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Eh, you may be able to find a better looking/ better in general tele for cheaper. I bought a MIM fender strat for $110, after bargaining with a guy since it had a sticker on it. Look around a bit.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.