Has anyone tried to play a note and its just dead and you dont know why and then find its because you have snot on your string, this is what happened to me.

any similar experiences

yes i know i should have used a tissue
well, I've gotten weaker sounds because of finger cheese buildup, but nothing I would consider to be a "dead" sound.
people who have broken their noses know that your nose will drain fluid randomly. in a live situation you can't just wipe your nose when it happens. i've learned to just let it drip.

well that was unexpected
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
This should be in the 'Gear horror stories thread' it was probably the boogie mans snot.

Better call 911.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Had an instance where, after practice I left the amp on standby (warning light had blown ages ago) and some clever d**k decided to unplug my gear (only mine) before we took the stage. Embarrassing.
Quote by Cianyx
So your guitar is covered with snot?

only the thin e string and just this one time. its never happened before and i dont know how it happened now
dude, clean your guitar every once in a blue moon. I normally wipe down my guitars at least once a week and then again whenever I go to a gig. If you want to keep your gear in good shape, take care of it.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by Wicked Rose
dude, clean your guitar every once in a blue moon. I normally wipe down my guitars at least once a week and then again whenever I go to a gig. If you want to keep your gear in good shape, take care of it.

i do normally. i was just careless
Quote by Julz127
This should be in the 'Gear horror stories thread' .

I couldn't find this, link me up please?
Quote by metaladdict123
i do normally. i was just careless

mm.... so one would hope.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose