Just got my guitar at christmas, it's goin pretty well so far, but the problem is a don't have any pedals, so i was wondering since most of you lads and lassies play, could you recomend some good stater pedals, doesnt need to be really expensive or anything as long as it gets the job done.

I have two pedals already made by RAK but they don't have any power cord and i got em from a family member, so if you know anywhere that sells the cords that would be a great help aswell.

Thankls in advance
Well what exactly are you looking for? A delay pedal is a good idea if you know how to use it, as is a wah
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Just stuff like distortion pedals, and maybe an overdrive, just anything good to get me started.

Reccomend some stuff and i'll see what i like, and sorry about the spelling, i'm in my school, and the keyboards are horrible.
Best lesson with guitars - get the good stuff, do NOT cheap out! You'll regret it and end up getting the expensive stuff later on anyway. Unless of course you genuinely think teh cheap one is more what you want.

Ibanez Tube Screamer is a good overdrive (prob one of the best)
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by unininium
Best lesson with guitars - get the good stuff, do NOT cheap out! You'll regret it and end up getting the expensive stuff later on anyway. Unless of course you genuinely think teh cheap one is more what you want.

Ibanez Tube Screamer is a good overdrive (prob one of the best)

Really? because I make my own pedals for $20 and it's better than those branded pedals.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I know but i believe that unininium's statement is a fallacy.

Bad monkey is a decent pedal for 49.95.

wow. The last time I look, the bad monkey was just. 40 bucks.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Jan 27, 2009,