Ok so I built my own pedal case but I'm starting to amass more pedals and, as I've almost outgrown my own one, I'd rather just buy one.

So, can anyone recommend a pedal case that'll hold lots of pedals? I use mainly small standard stomp boxes but I'm getting a Digitech Whammy and Ernie Ball Volume pedal so I need space to accomodate these.

If it helps I already have a power source, but it only powers 6 9V pedals and I already have 5...

Anyway please post links if possible, preferably for UK sites. I've seen various Boss/Behringer/Coffin Case ones but is there any difference between them other than the names and the prices?
Erm..
The BOSS Pedal Board hasn't failed me yet..
It's got everyhting except my Wah in it, ( ther's no more room.. )...

Seems rather sturdy too...
I can't remember the name of it at this point of time.. but it's in my sig if i remember rightly? XD.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Erm..
The BOSS Pedal Board hasn't failed me yet..
It's got everyhting except my Wah in it, ( ther's no more room.. )...

Seems rather sturdy too...
I can't remember the name of it at this point of time.. but it's in my sig if i remember rightly? XD.

Was it cheap though? I mean I've seen them around, but there appears to be cheaper versions. Am I just paying for the brand?
I'm thinking you could probably get exactly the same quality for a lot cheaper.

So the answer is yes:
I think you most probably are paying for the brand in this case.

After all, it's only a pedal case? :P
I don't really use mine to carry my pedals anywhere, but more to keep my pedals in order and to look neater, but it's always there if i do need to carry them anywhere.
the boss 1 isnt overly big, i think you would run out of room with 4 pedals and a whammy and volume pedal so look into rockcase by warwick
on the contrary..

it fits 6.. and you seem to have just counted 6 there :P
EDIT:

God i'm a dumbass..

but then.. with fitting all those in..
YES.. you would have no room left
Quote by Chasing Shadows
I'm thinking you could probably get exactly the same quality for a lot cheaper.

So the answer is yes:
I think you most probably are paying for the brand in this case.

After all, it's only a pedal case? :P
I don't really use mine to carry my pedals anywhere, but more to keep my pedals in order and to look neater, but it's always there if i do need to carry them anywhere.

Yeah mine'd be more for keeping them in order so I just need to plug in at each end instead of setting each pedal up again and again.

Would it even be worth getting two pedal cases? Like one for the big expression pedalled ones and then another for stomp boxes?

In fact I could even just set up the expressions seperately. It's more of the stomp boxes.