Self-explanitory
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
It depends what kind of metal.You have to remember that metal is an umbrella term that covers a lot of different things.I got some good high gain tones with it when I played one,but I don't know if you could pull off anything really heavy with one TBH.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

it can do some decent high gain stuff. It certainly plays like a metal guitar.
If it isnt metal enough for you get a hellraiser.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
if it has real duncans i think it can pull off everything short of death metal. i have duncans in my guitar and it makes a sweet distortion without being over the top. i think it would
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
It can play pretty much all types of metal. It even works for death metal. My friend has it and plays in an amazing Death Metal band. It's more about the amp. Though, the Hellraiser and the C-1+ are better for metal than the classic, it'll still work.
^ I played the C1+ recently, and I loved it. It felt really comfortable, sounded good and looks classier then the c1 classic imo. Plus, coil tap. I'd get it if I wasn't already getting another guiter.
So go for the c1 plus?
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!