hey guys
so i wanna mod my strat with some good pickups
i finally found how i want to do it, but i need your guys help!
i found the lace sensor blue silver, and red pickups and i liked em
the problem is, when i read about like real pros talking about the pickups, they said that the idea and all is good, but each pickup is like subpar to the part its trying to play

can you guys help me?
here is what each pickup is supposed to do:
Lace Sensor-Blue Guitar Pickup: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single-coil configuration

Lace Sensor-Silver Guitar Pickup: A fat 70's single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange.

Lace Sensor-Red Guitar Pickup: The hottest output in the Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punchy humbucking output is required.

I know the first question always come: what kind of music do u play? And the answer is for most is "everything!" I currently also have another guitar with a h-s-h that came with EMGs, so the distortion kinda of side is covered
i want my strat to be like my versatile guitar which is why i liked the blues-y kind of side with also the hot pickup on it too
any suggestions would also be appreciated
thanks!
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
My old American Dleuxe had Lace Sensor Golds on it which are supposed to be Vintage like. To be honest, I liked how quiet they were noise-wise adn they did sound fine! Jeff Beck & Eric Clapton have uses these and been happy with them so I wouldn't write them off too soon.
Moving on.....
I've got a red/silver dually in my USA HM Strat and they're split. The red is mondo, the silver is kind of ho-hum, not bad, just nothing special. Together as a humbucker though they are astounding.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
so u guys recommend going actually with the pickups themselves?

i read in alot of places that they didnt compare to other pickups of same type of sound
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
I dunno, I would just go with Fender Fat 50's or if you want to go all out check out Lidny Fralin/Voodoo/lollars. They are high end pups and they aren't cheap, but they sure are epic sounding.