So I just found out about Agile guitars and the PS-924 model just caught my eye and I was thinking about getting it. http://www.rondomusic.com/ps924green.html

Problem is, I have never dealt with Agile guitars before and I'm still quite unsure if it's worth the amount of money I would be paying for it. So help me out with this, should i get it? and like why I guess.
Right now I'm using an ESP M-II, with an EMG 60 in the neck and EMG 85 in the bridge, with a Roland Cube 60.
If I Was Chocolate I Swear I'd Eat Myself - Wesley Gibson (WANTED)
So, you want the Agile for versatility, right? It'll sound a lot less agressive than your ESP, but it'll also be of way lower quality. I don't think you'd be satisfied, being the user of a much better guitar already.

It's not a bad guitar though. You're getting what you pay for.

EDIT: I didn't see you had a Cube. Erm, where do I start? Generally, using EMGs with solid state amps is not a good idea (there are very few exceptions). I'd go for a different amp before anything else, preferably a nice tube amp that has plenty of gain on tap. It depends on what sound you're after, but seeing as you use an M-II with EMGs, I figure you like metal, so a high gain amp is a good choice.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jan 27, 2009,
haha i used to have a roland cube 60, its a pretty awesome amp. from what ive heard the higher end agiles are supposed to be nice but hey you get what you pay for
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.