Well, I posted about my song 'high' a few weeks ago. I got many positive responses. I re-recorded the song and changed it up a bunch and added a ton, including a new revamped guitar solo. I think it sounds amazing. It took 2.5 hours to put together, including programming the drums.

This is the final version which will be on my CD coming out in May. The song is copyrighted and whatnot so please don't take anything from it =O

Tell me what you think! It's called "New High" in my profile. The old one is also there.
Not bad at all dude. Makes wanna get a good drum machine (since finding a good real drummer is next to impossibe for me right now) and start recording and copyrighting my own stuff.
Quote by bdof
Not bad at all dude. Makes wanna get a good drum machine (since finding a good real drummer is next to impossibe for me right now) and start recording and copyrighting my own stuff.

Thanks man. Same here, finding a drummer is basically impossible at this point xD thanks for the comment
It needs vocals man. It's not interesting enough to be an instrumental. I listened to the whole thing and I can point out 4 sections that keep repeating.

Goodish quality though
Quote by gallagher2006
It needs vocals man. It's not interesting enough to be an instrumental. I listened to the whole thing and I can point out 4 sections that keep repeating.

Goodish quality though

Well, yeah, I know they repeat. This isn't that kind of music though. It's instrumental, the album. I'm not sure how else to make it interesting.