I know these guitaqrs are rare or whatever but does anyone know where i could buy one and how much they cost? Thank you
i don't think you could find any anymore
and to be honest it would be way better to buy a hellraiser/blackjack and changing the pickups to invaders if you want those
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Drumcityguitarland.com might have one,I remember seeing one on their site a while back.

Edi: Ah f*ck,I've been beaten to the proverbial punch

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

GOOH! 1,050..Dont have that much.Might stick with the regular syn. can anyone tell me if its worth buying? Ill either be buying the 09' Schecter Hellraiser avenger or the syn.Which one?
Quote by blasian
GOOH! 1,050..Dont have that much.Might stick with the regular syn. can anyone tell me if its worth buying? Ill either be buying the 09' Schecter Hellraiser avenger or the syn.Which one?

I'd personally go with the HR avenger because I don't like all the tacky avenged graphics or the Invaders on the syn. siggy.Play them,and pick which one you like best,but in my mind the syn signature is just one of those sigs that has wayyyy to many cosmetic things associated with the artist and band that use it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Yeah hes my favorite gutarist but im still not a fan of SYN" on my fretboard. Ok well ill get the HR avenger after i get done being poor. lol
Quote by blasian

it costs as much as the regular Syn Custom...well, the regular syn custom is $1000
Quote by randomhero93
it costs as much as the regular Syn Custom...well, the regular syn custom is $1000

its actualy cheaper when you consider the fact that your getting a hardsell case and its also only 1 in 100 so that would normail add more to the value
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I like it, but its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overpriced. Plus I think the inlays are a bit much, but thats just cuz I dont like sig guitars I guess.
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would want to spend so much for a syn custom. The graphics look tacky to me and I'm not sure why you'd want someone else's name on your fretboard. Also, invaders tend to sound muddy from what I hear. If it were me, I'd probably just by a blackjack atx or a hellraiser. save some money.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I agree their guitars look retarded, but aside from that,

drumcity guitarland is THE dumping ground for all Schecter prototypes as well as some unique custom models. I still am tempted by the bolt on neck Jeff Loomis prototype for $649 they have.
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6