Yeah, they look the same to me, but I don't know what crazy guy went and put different inlays on that neck because as far as I know, the only practical way to do that is to install a new neck and that's a set-in neck.
Essentially yes, but the one in the link is an Ibanez SZR520, and the one in the pic is an SZ520 or SZ720, QM for the quilted maple finish. A little different shape and obviously the inlay. Great guitars.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 27, 2009,
no that looks like some kind of s series. maybe some discontinued S with a fixed bridge?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I can get it for 350 with a Carlo Rebelli (?) acoustic and a small marshall amp. I think the Ibanez is worth 350 alone. Ima see what I can do to that price
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
Quote by jackson player
I can get it for 350 with a Carlo Rebelli (?) acoustic and a small marshall amp. I think the Ibanez is worth 350 alone. Ima see what I can do to that price

I'd say go for it. The SZ (the bottom one) series has been discontinued and replaced with the SZR series (the top one with the link). The SZR series sell new for around $500 and thats about what the SZ models used to go for. Great guitars. I have a SZ320 and I paid $400 brand new for it a couple years ago.
I bet I can get him to go pretty low for the Ibanez seeing as he wants 350 for the whole thing.
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)