my Blackstar amp head. I could not get it to do the tapping noise with either guitar over the weekend, but my 30 days was up, so I sent it off just in case. We'll see how long it is gone. I miss it already.
So... you sent it back when your return policy expired?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
tapping noise = sound when finger tapping? If that is what you mean did you have any gain on?
my gear:
Epiphone LP standard
roland microcube
tapping doesnt require gain or anything, you can tap acoustically.
mefinks your technique was wrong, and if it was the HT-5 get it back now.
fantastic amp.
No, it was at the very end of the time limit and guitar center sent the UPS to pick it up. They wanted it sent back. The noise was only for a few days and yes, it sounded like finger tapping. I did not change any settings and then it was gone, so I really didn't want to send it back, but to be on the safe side I did and they are going to send a new one.
I don't understand the point of this thread. You just wanted to tell us you sent back your blackstar?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by big arm
No, it was at the very end of the time limit and guitar center sent the UPS to pick it up. They wanted it sent back. The noise was only for a few days and yes, it sounded like finger tapping. I did not change any settings and then it was gone, so I really didn't want to send it back, but to be on the safe side I did and they are going to send a new one.

what? it sounded like you were tapping when you werent? i dont get it!
anyway as someone said, there seems to be no point to this thread.