I Currently Own A 2005 Gibson Sg Faded W/ Emg's 81-85. I'm Thinking About Selling It To Get A Schecter Hellraiser Series. I'm Just Wondering If Its Worth It. The Faded Series Is Kind Of Like The Lower End Gibsons. So Part Of Me Wants To Sell It And Get A High End Schecter, But At The Same Time Its A Gibson.(usa Made Vs Korean Made) Thoughts?
Unless you are like in love with the feel of the scheter dont do it, youve already got actives in the SG.

EDIT: Also gibson/fender generally hold their resale value better than any other brand I know of.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by sland1984
I Currently Own A 2005 Gibson Sg Faded W/ Emg's 81-85. I'm Thinking About Selling It To Get A Schecter Hellraiser Series. I'm Just Wondering If Its Worth It. The Faded Series Is Kind Of Like The Lower End Gibsons. So Part Of Me Wants To Sell It And Get A High End Schecter, But At The Same Time Its A Gibson. Thoughts?

The Hellraiser is definitely a great guitar. I dont know if its better then yours, I've never played yours.

Quote by sland1984
(usa Made Vs Korean Made)

If by this your saying the Schecter is made in USA and the Gibson in Korea. Im pretty sure all schecters, Accept custom shop guitars, are made in korea and then "Set Up" in Burbank, California.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...