Hello,

My Line 6 Toneport GX isn't working. Basically I have installed the software and then connected the Toneport. Windows installed the drivers and all seemed ok. The problem is: if I go to "Control Panel -> Sound and Audio devices" to set Toneport as default recording devices, I get this error:

"There are no active mixer devices available. To install mixer devices, go to Control Panel, click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Add Hardware."

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers (the ones from the original CD then the ones from the site), but the problem still persist. Please note that GearBox is working and correctly detect the Toneport (if I plug play my guitar and play I see the bars moving), it's Windows that doesn't detect the Toneport and therefore I can't record. also I heard sounds if I plug in speakers and the Toneport is listed AS WORKING on the Hardware tab.

I have Windows XP SP3.
Have you tried updating the drivers with Line 6 Monkey?
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Yeah having monkey literally saves your life with anything sound when its plugged in
Quote by UnresolvdMurder
Have you tried updating the drivers with Line 6 Monkey?
Of course yes.