Hi.
I have a written script and I want someone to finance my movie, I don't have a good camera, bad sound recording and such...
So... How\where can I find people that will look at my script and decide if they want to give me money for it or not? In return I'll give them a big percentage of the movie's profits.

So my question is - Where can I find them?
Only serious answers, please!

(Btw, sorry about my English...)
Quote by kimthekiller07
I Want To Ask The Tech To Replace It But He Looks Very Angry And Grumpy.

Serious.. answers?
I do not understand this concept..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Well certainly not the pit...
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
What age are you?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Well guys I guess you know as much as I do...
Oh, and it doesn't matter how old I am, let's just say that I know what I need to do to get the job done, I just need some help with the money...

Hollywood? Not bad. I might consider it when I'll... you know... HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT!... =\

Hmm... well thanks for trying you guys, I guess... =\
Quote by kimthekiller07
I Want To Ask The Tech To Replace It But He Looks Very Angry And Grumpy.

Don't be an idiot, man. There is no way in hell that the script is good enough to get it financed by producers. There are people who write scripts on a daily basis for a living. To go to some professional company on a whim because you think its awesome is dumb.
Quote by MRavioli
Don't be an idiot, man. There is no way in hell that the script is good enough to get it financed by producers. There are people who write scripts on a daily basis for a living. To go to some professional company on a whim because you think its awesome is dumb.

This.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head