Ive been recently looking at some of the more offbeat guitars out there, and one of the ones that completely and utterfly confuses me is the striped M shaped guitar with a GIANT neck.

If it werent for the neck, i would likely pass it off as just another odd looking guitar and be done with it, but the neck has put me in a trance, it is obviious that the tweflth fret is nowhere near the midpoint of the nut and bridge, and perhaps the 24th fret is?

does anyone out there have ANY information about this? Whats up with the weird fretwork? is it just that it has something like a fret in the middle of every normal fret on a standard guitar(if that made any sense)... does anyone know who made it or have you found an article or something on it??? and what the hell do those frets do to intonation? is it just some disgraceful gimmick or could it hold its own disregarding that what? like 40" scale length?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Its from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Dr. Weirds signature guitar lol. its supposed to be a "W"
It look's like a 38 fretted guitar, a guitar with 38 frets (well maybe a little more i think, but close enough)
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
imagine the strings you'd need for that thing.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
It's Master Shake's guitar, and it takes light gauge strings (so he can really shred).

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Daniel8488
It look's like a 38 fretted guitar, a guitar with 38 frets (well maybe a little more i think, but close enough)

i counted 41
EDIT: 42! actually...
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jan 27, 2009,
Is that 4 single coil pickups I see as well?

Haha
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
damnit i knew id seen it somewhere before, just didnt think it was in ATHF oh well, but its a real build right?

who the hell thinks of that kind of fret work? i mean theres that one guitar with 30 frets where the midpoint is the 16th, but thats nothing compared to this...

that would confuse me when im playing, id end up oing half steps instead of whole steps, and power chords would be like 4 frets apart! i really wanna see someone actually play something intelligible on this thing...
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

Quote by Adam144
Is that 4 single coil pickups I see as well?

Haha

yes, 4 single coils... and i have your amp. lol, just wanted to point that out for some reason.
Found the guy who apparently built it, myspace.com/bonerguitars
interesting brand name...
couldnt find anythng on what the hell was goin thru his mind...
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

That would be so metal..imagine how low you would be just on standard tuning, nevermind Drop B on that thing
Maybe if you put a capo on the 24th fret its usable, but the balance would be so off...
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.