Page 1 of 2
Someone posted a thread a while back about their peter burning after taking a piss after wanking and that made me think I have a problem because it sometimes hurts to pee just randomly. Here is the link to the thread for more details: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1052215
But today in orchestra I had to go really badly so I went to do my business and all of a sudden I felt like my wang got the worse charlie horse I've ever gotten in my life. I had all the signs of a charlie horse (pain, stiffness but not a boner) but I've never heard of this happening before. Worse yet one of my friends who I haven't seen in a while was talking to me right when I started saying "ow ow ow damn" so now he probably thinks i have VD or something. As soon as the bathroom was empty I ran into a stall and gripped it like nobody's business, which made the pain reduce greatly. The pain although reduced went on for at least another 10 minutes.
I tried to look this up on webmd but nothing turned up. So has anybody else ever heard of this and could this be serious?

tl;dr My love hoagie got a charlie horse whist taking a piss and I'm worried this could be really bad.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
^This
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Go get a swab taken. Don't ask UG to diagnose you.

I'm terrified of doctor. i don't want a diagnosis i just want to know if this is even heard of. I thought it was impossible.

EDIT: ^ 3rd leg doesn't count?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?

...cut it off. is your only choice.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
You should probably chop it off.

EDIT: ^
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by 2 15/16
I'm terrified of doctor. i don't want a diagnosis i just want to know if this is even heard of. I thought it was impossible.

why not go to one of those men's health forums?
or the docter cause wangcancer is scarier.
Agreed, your going to have to chop it off, theres no other option.
Quote by 2 15/16

EDIT: ^ 3rd leg doesn't count?

true true
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Quote by 2 15/16

OK. Let's take a scenario. You have an untreated UTI (Urinary Tratc Infection). This starts climbing up into your bladder. More pain. This then causes inflammation of your urethra, and urine starts backing up. This backs up into your kidneys, and you run into even more problems. Renal failure and eventually death.

Still terrified of the doctor? Trust me, I know what I'm on about. I study infection.

Quote by stephen_rettie

All internet forums are sh*t when it comes to this. Why? Pain doesn't tell you ANYTHING about the problem, except that it hurts.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
OK. Let's take a scenario. You have an untreated UTI (Urinary Tratc Infection). This starts climbing up into your bladder. More pain. This then causes inflammation of your urethra, and urine starts backing up. This backs up into your kidneys, and you run into even more problems. Renal failure and eventually death.

Still terrified of the doctor? Trust me, I know what I'm on about. I study infection.

All internet forums are sh*t when it comes to this. Why? Pain doesn't tell you ANYTHING about the problem, except that it hurts.

Just by that post you have surpassed Dr. Phil as a doctor. A UTI is possible, I don't know why I didn't think of that (some wannabe paramedic I am) but one of my friends thinks it could be kidney stones. i really think I'm screwed.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Wow, I'm glad I brought attention to a man's problem. I feel like I helped someone.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Go get a swab taken. Don't ask UG to diagnose you.

I had one of these done today.. stings like a bitch
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by 2 15/16
Just by that post you have surpassed Dr. Phil as a doctor. A UTI is possible, I don't know why I didn't think of that (some wannabe paramedic I am) but one of my friends thinks it could be kidney stones. i really think I'm screwed.

Off to A&E then, the emergency is your wang got disease
Manchester United
Quote by stephen_rettie

That's great!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
So i just wiki'd a UTI and I'd have to take a piss test to get a diagnosis. Would they also test for drugs? I'd be even more screwed if they did.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
So i just wiki'd a UTI and I'd have to take a piss test to get a diagnosis. Would they also test for drugs? I'd be even more screwed if they did.

So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

Quote by 2 15/16

Nah, they shouldn't, they don't care if you take them to be honest.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I used to get them when I was a kid (no, Pit, I didn't wank when I was a child), some were quite painful, they just go away after a while. I have had the pain after a wank, too. Again, it just passes.
NOPE.
Quote by badgerific
You want to be a paramedic but are terrified of doctors?

I'm not really terrified I just don't like to go to them. They make me rad old magazines and sit in a "waiting room".
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
I'm not really terrified I just don't like to go to them. They make me rad old magazines and sit in a "waiting room".

spongebob reference....are you serious?

^That is the stupidest Shit I've ever heard.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Bamitchell
spongebob reference....are you serious?

of course I'm not serious. I've always disliked going to the doctors. You would too if you had a creepy old asian guy feel you up *shudders*
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

You should change your name to "UG's Doctor".
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Bamitchell

sigged yo!
Quote by Bamitchell

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
Quote by 2 15/16
of course I'm not serious. I've always disliked going to the doctors. You would too if you had a creepy old asian guy feel you up *shudders*

It's called a physical..
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
stop punching urself in the balls or go the the doctor
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
^I think I might need to go to the doctor soon. I've been going more frequently than normal and it's like coming out like a fire hose. Like I'm talking high pressure pissing. I thought it was VD at first but now I'm pretty sure it's not. I think it might actually be a urinary tract infection. I hope not
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
if u think its a urinary tract infection u should definitely go to the doctor asap. i had one a little while ago and i didnt notice it until i started pissing blood and it hurt like a motherfvker. not fun
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by 2 15/16

Wooo. Sign me up.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by 2 15/16

WHAT DRUGS?
Quote by happytimeharry
[IMG]http://www.aquateencentral.com/images/characters/JiggleBilly.jpg[/IMG]

Well it's a party in here! Commence the jigglin'!

haha

Witch Hunt
Quote by LAMF413
WHAT DRUGS?

mary jane, adderal, vicodin, alcohol, maybe xanax (can't remember if I've taken that recently)
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Page 1 of 2