Page 1 of 4
Gtfo Nao.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Meh. Modern rap is now just electronic free-styling. All these voice mods are killing me. That song could be bearable if he didn't try to mod his voice.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

yall dont understand he showin that he can do a variety a **** dat nigga jus different but all yall hatin niggas needa hop off his tip an let him do him if yall dont like it do sum about it yall get in the booth and **** on this nigga if yall dont think he doin it right
Quote by ccam555
I'd rather than his rap stuff.

...you'd rather what?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Still loading, but I've always liked his lyrics (although some are Bob Dylan-esque...as in just there to fill out a line )
Hopefully it'll be good.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
ehh
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Ardie12
lol at the comments on the page

Quote by metaldud536
yall dont understand he showin that he can do a variety a **** dat nigga jus different but all yall hatin niggas needa hop off his tip an let him do him if yall dont like it do sum about it yall get in the booth and **** on this nigga if yall dont think he doin it right

Quote by The Site
written by dat dope nigga, January 27, 2009
**** all yall, when this album drops n it goes through the roof in minutes you all will have **** to say, so shove the dick in ur moufs now cause it will be in there the day this album drops, dumb ass niggas

Case in point.
Last edited by ccam555 at Jan 27, 2009,
Well, it's clear he couldn't let go of hip-hop in that song. Focused on rhythm and rap too much. Was produced with the idea it was a rap song. He needs to let go of rap if he wants to play rock. Guitars sounded like he was playing through a Line 6 Spider III.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
i actually like it
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
i actually dont mind it. i really hate most hip hop but lil wayne i never real had a problem with. i personally like the auto tune, though when everyone else uses it, it sucks.
talk about trying to increase an audience to increase profits. its like limp bizkit or korn, but almost worse. hes just trying to make more guitar/rock music oriented music-listeners buy his musi cand literally become a music mogul. although i applaud the attempt, its a rather poor one as hes going about its marketing as a rock album in an attempt to get rock musiclovers, although it isnt that. at most, i think theres going to be an influx of wannabe-guitarists and its going to almost be a joke to play guitar, kinda like skateboarding was when tony hawks pro skater came out, and everyone who could ollie thought they were amazing
Quote by _A.D.I.D.A.S._
Well, it's clear he couldn't let go of hip-hop in that song. Focused on rhythm and rap too much. Was produced with the idea it was a rap song. He needs to let go of rap if he wants to play rock. Guitars sounded like he was playing through a Line 6 Spider III.

Show the drummers, bassists, and rhythm guitarists some love.
Rhythm makes up the basis of most songs.
whatthefedit: The guitars are better than I would've expected from him, but compared to some of his other songs, the lyrics are absolute ****.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It isn't bad as a rap/rock crossover, as opposed to that bloody Crazy Town.

I think you mean Crazy Train.

I actually like it.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I think you mean Crazy Train.

Crazy Town is a rap rock group.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
One's a sh*t band, the other's a sh*t song. Either way works.

It's got such a good beginning riff, and then it all goes downhill.
Badda-dum-duh-dum-duh-dum-duh bam-bah-ba-buh bam-bum-badda.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Someone kill him.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
talk about trying to increase an audience to increase profits. its like limp bizkit or korn, but almost worse. hes just trying to make more guitar/rock music oriented music-listeners buy his musi cand literally become a music mogul. although i applaud the attempt, its a rather poor one as hes going about its marketing as a rock album in an attempt to get rock musiclovers, although it isnt that. at most, i think theres going to be an influx of wannabe-guitarists and its going to almost be a joke to play guitar, kinda like skateboarding was when tony hawks pro skater came out, and everyone who could ollie thought they were amazing

Guitar: Serious Business.
Quote by TEK34
http://www.down-south.com/content/view/3387/1/

It was ok before his mouth opened.

topped

Lil Jon
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Arrrrrrg I hate when rappers use that voice.If you can't sing don't try.
I loves me some auto-tuning.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Okay as many have said it actually starts out surprisingly good, better then you'd expect.

Now I know that the auto-tune is signature weezy, but it didn't seem to go that well with this song, it grew on me a little bit but not really. I'd be curious to hear the song without the auto-tuner.

ON a side note, lyric-wise he's still in the hip hop rap area.

But all in all i was surprised. I wasn't expecting that at all. And it definitely could be better but it wasn't half bad
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
what is it with commercial and the use of over producing songs with flangers and phasers, if I wasnt more perceptive id say they were trying to hide their ****ty vocals.
The main riff sounds really familiar...especially the intro bit.

EDIT: maybe its me, regardless...its terrible.
Page 1 of 4