I got this spam mail and am honestly quite tired of it.

You're invited to: Reply me with this email...adama_ali20@voila.fr.
By your host: Adama Ali

Date: Tuesday January 27, 2009
Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: Reply me with this email...adama_ali20@voila.fr Dear friend my name is Dr ADAMA ALI I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum $10 million us dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. unfortunately i learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you,so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin.upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed, send me your contact information. 1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you,My Regards.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

They could at lest try to make it convincing , anybody else get these letters?
Wow! You could get 10 million dollars dude, what are you waiting for, send them your info before they give it to someone else!

This is nothing new, I advise you to forward your spam folder to their email address.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wow! You could get 10 million dollars dude, what are you waiting for, send them your info before they give it to someone else!

+1

This is a once in a lifetime chance!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
You should go.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by SG_dave
DO IT PUSSY! this guy seems legit

How do you know its a dude?
Adama seems like it can go both ways.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
I got one just like that the other day.

****ers.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I really thought it was a legitimate business opportunity, til I saw "LEARNT". Dead give away every time. Some scams are legitimate, just not this one.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
lol, these types of spam make me laugh, out of everyone in the world they happen to choose you.. i mean! do they think we're stupid?

i sent them my details
Wow... you got spam. I've only heard about it in legends and myths. You are special.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
God damn that is bad luck. The dude's entire family dies in the same plane crash. His entire family.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
God damn that is bad luck. The dude's entire family dies in the same plane crash. His entire family.

full family holiday ftw?

but really? even his extended family? damn thats bad crack.
I died in plane crash - i can communicate through the medium of the internet.

Pay me money to shut up.
Maybe you get to spend the night in a haunted house in order to inherit the money.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You would be surprised, if one out of every 10,000 thinks this is legit, it can land somebody out of poverty and somebody else into bankruptcy.