No where to be found.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
A whole sentence can't be an oxymoron.

I am a big fan of Mumford and Sons at the moment, and they be sort of folk bluegrass with gospel influences. Is that what you're asking?
I like country. Some, anyways. I'm very picky about it. I can't stand Taylor Swift or any of that garbage. In my opinion, "artists" like Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood are just pop singers in country bands.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia is still the greatest country song ever written.
Quote by connor045
AIDS > Country music

I'm sorry but that had to be said.

Musical elitism < everything else.
Quote by SDragonRocker5
Nobody listens to actual country?

Ahhhh the great British countryside, with a cup of tea and a biccky... nothing beats it!
Quote by loudog93
johnny cash is the only country artist

Can't forget:
Chet Atkins
Merle Travis
Jerry Reed
Hank Williams
Hank Williams, Jr.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by connor045
AIDS > Country music

I'm sorry but that had to be said.

well, no actually. aids is a horrible incurable disease that will eventually kill you if you get it. country music is easier to ignore, and doesn't physically hurt anybody if it comes on. aids is much worse than country music.

country does suck though

edit: MOST country sucks

i do like older country, but most modern country sounds like its all the same and i cant stand what i have heard of it
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Last edited by keithmoon15 at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by madbasslover

The Devil Went Down to Georgia is still the greatest country song ever written.

+1

...The only country song I listen to.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
I just got into Jim Ward (from At the Drive-in and Sparta)'s solo project called Sleepercar.
It's Alternative country-- it sounds more like Alternative with some steel guitar, but it's very cool stuff.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
I'm selective on my country but I don't hate on it. The closest to country I get is when rockabilly and psychobilly bands I like do some countryish songs or side projects.
^ Yes.

I completely agree with whomever it was that said modern country is turning into pop. A LOT of it is. There are still true country bands, but that doesn't mean a good modern country band doesn't pop up.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by coheed713
+1

...The only country song I listen to.

Just listened to it, sweet stuff