Okay sorry for the noob quiestion but is Burny the same as Frenenders?

Is it like Squier to Fender thing?

Or ESP to Edwards kinda thing?

Thanks.

On the note of electric guitars can you name me some Les Paul guitars with a Floyd Rose?

Thank You.
Quote by ibrahimasood

On the note of electric guitars can you name me some Les Paul guitars with a Floyd Rose?

Thank You.

ESP has a model or 3... Gibson released the Les Paul Axcess...
Fernandes is the parent company that made most of the company's Fender replica guitars under its own Fernandes name.
Burny is the brand name or division that focused on the making of Gibson replica guitars. Fernandes/Burny first started
cloning Fender and Gibson guitars in the 1970s and continued thorugh the mid-1980’s, up until Fender and Gibson
threatened to sue them for copyright/trademark infringement. At that point, Burny/Fernandes changed their truss rod
cover shape and other small details to appease both Fender and Gibson. For their Fender copies, they were forced
to change their headstock shape completely.

just a quick look on google got that. (its not frenender its fernandes)
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by randomhero93
ESP has a model or 3... Gibson released the Les Paul Axcess...

prefebly on the affordable side thank you. I mean the Gibson one is too expensive... somewhere between £500.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Fernandes is the parent company that made most of the company's Fender replica guitars under its own Fernandes name.
Burny is the brand name or division that focused on the making of Gibson replica guitars. Fernandes/Burny first started
cloning Fender and Gibson guitars in the 1970s and continued thorugh the mid-1980’s, up until Fender and Gibson
threatened to sue them for copyright/trademark infringement. At that point, Burny/Fernandes changed their truss rod
cover shape and other small details to appease both Fender and Gibson. For their Fender copies, they were forced
to change their headstock shape completely.

just a quick look on google got that. (its not frenender its fernandes)

Thank you.
no problem man
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by Pac_man0123
That'd be $1000 USD, not sure what that is in euros but i think 500 is about $660 USD so that won't work.

damn... it don't show the price... so, i'm trying to help....