http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_winter_09/Vendetta4F.htm

anyone played one of these yet? i want to know what its like as im looking for a new guitar and this one looks nice. im glad dean picked up on the original floyd rose. i think ibanez should too but what are the odds of that . also, how are the USA Dean DMT “Time Capsule” Pickups? cant be any worse then my ibanez gio pickups can they? i dont even know what pickups are in the ibanez gio, i looked online and couldnt find em.
Last edited by gtrplyr at Jan 27, 2009,
Haven't played a Vendetta, but heard good things.

As for the Time Capsule Pickups...well I have them on my TC Caddy, but I can't say how they compare to the Ibanez Gios...since I haven't played anything with those.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Spartan101400
The Dean Time Capsule Pickups kick the crap out of a Gio's pickups anyday.

haha thought so , do u know if it would be good for heavy stuff?
Quote by gtrplyr
haha thought so , do u know if it would be good for heavy stuff?

It's Dean, so yes.
Yes.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The Time Capsule pickups are based off the original DiMarzio Super Distortions from the early 80's. They can do metal but probably aren't 'heavy' enough for today's metal.

I had a chance to test one of these early, but I passed it up. Dean will send certain guitars to be tested by their players but I passed this one up sadly... Looks like a great guitar though
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
The Time Capsule pickups are based off the original DiMarzio Super Distortions from the early 80's. They can do metal but probably aren't 'heavy' enough for today's metal.

I had a chance to test one of these early, but I passed it up. Dean will send certain guitars to be tested by their players but I passed this one up sadly... Looks like a great guitar though

im sure they are heavier then the pickups in my ibanez gio right? if so then thats good enough for me. if not, ill switch em to emg 81/85 or blackouts or something less original.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Dean? Original Floyd Rose!?!?!?!?

ITS THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

But it looks like a good guitar.

haha sounds good, i hope they have one of these at guitar center to try out, if not ill look at some ibanez prestige's
my vendetta xm kicks ass for a 120 buck guitar. so id say it can only get better from that. go for it