Has anyone in The Pit (well the ones old enough to drink) ever had their drink spiked while they were out?
Im just wondering about some of your stories or lack thereof. I had a fun experience last weekend where i lost 5 hours of my night and woke up at home dressed in clothes that didnt belong to me. Since i dont drink enough to cause a blackout that bad...(and i left my drink on unattended at least once!) im fairly certain i got spiked with something.
Any stories?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Zolom
Has anyone in The Pit (well the ones old enough to drink) ever had their drink spiked while they were out?
Im just wondering about some of your stories or lack thereof. I had a fun experience last weekend where i lost 5 hours of my night and woke up at home dressed in clothes that didnt belong to me. Since i dont drink enough to cause a blackout that bad...(and i left my drink on unattended at least once!) im fairly certain i got spiked with something.
Any stories?

Looks like you drank some hot chicks drink...unless your ass feels somewhat stretched
WTLTL 2011
I'm pretty sure I have. I was on holidays at the time, luckily I was pretty much in bed before I started to feel it.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I have to say, i heard i did some pretty ****ed up things. And my ring WAS sore when i woke up...im a little sketchy on the details
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
****...that sucks. my friend spiked a drink of mine once, i ended up getting really sick and dumped on the front lawn of my parents house. i was really pissed off it sucked
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I once woke up without clothes in my bed with 20 messages from a friend of mine asking what the hell I did with his bike.

turned out I stripped naked for some reason, took his bike and dumped it in the forest somewhere (a friend saw me driving by naked, totally drunk and with said friend's bike but wasn't able to stop me)

but no, I was just drunk, no spike there.
Quote by fallingforever
****...that sucks. my friend spiked a drink of mine once, i ended up getting really sick and dumped on the front lawn of my parents house. i was really pissed off it sucked

haha

And no... i never go out so i don't have to worry about it.

Oh...

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I once woke up without clothes in my bed with 20 messages from a friend of mine asking what the hell I did with his bike.

turned out I stripped naked for some reason, took his bike and dumped it in the forest somewhere (a friend saw me driving by naked, totally drunk and with said friend's bike but wasn't able to stop me)

but no, I was just drunk, no spike there.

How the hell did you manage to ride a bike piss drunk? Last time I was drunk enough for a filmriss, people had to carry me because I couldn't even stand anymore.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jan 27, 2009,
yes, but i was able to tell by the taste of the alcohol that was previously non present. i just drank it faster when i realised it.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win