OH damn yeah i gotta change that pic its getting old!!!
Thanks alot
got anything for me to crit?
sup, my name is abe
wow sounds like an old vinyl in its rudimenteri-ness. not what i was expecting at all either. im no big folk guy and i really hate bob dylan (great lyrics though, of course) but sounds to me like a perfectly acceptable folk song. sounded like the guitar was out of time at a few parts though so maybe work on that a bit.

crit mine? if you could do "apparatus" in my sig that would rock
Hey! This tune is very quirky. I like that. I like the tone in your voice, but you should turn them up a bit. They get kind of lost in the mix. I also think the piano(?) should be pushed back a little. That way, the guitar and other instruments can have their time to shine. With a little tweaking this song could be gold. You've got a lot of potential. I also liked your song "Cover Your Ears". Hope to hear more. And thanks for the crit on my nirvana cover. Rock On!
It sounds pretty good. I didn't listen too much into it because I really dislike Bob Dylan's music. sorry.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Not realy a fan of this sort of stuff but i can honestly say that i really enjoyed this!
Make the vox just a little louder and it'll be perfect!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Thanks everybody. I know its not gonna be perfect, im having a hard time multitrack recording, i fixed the piano, the voice stands out alot more, and i really trimmed alot of the garbled bass, so it sounds much cleaner, ill have it up later, but thanks alot for your opinions and tips it really helped
sup, my name is abe
It was cool, only thing i hear that can be improved is the chorus is played to much, try to change it up . Or maybe i needa change my ears, one or the other.