It's in great condition, the fretboard shows some normal wear and the top of the headstock has some white marks from when I bumped it on the wall

The strings need replacing but I don't usually replace them myself so I'll ship a brand new pack of strings with it if you tell me what brand, gauge, etc you want. It'll also ship in a nice gig bag for free =) The pickups are SD SH-6 distortion mayhems in the bridge and neck. I'm looking for around $300 but I'll be willing to haggle. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or w/e.

You can find the rest of the specs here: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-1966-G-400-Electric-Guitar-102676350-i1166714.gc
Attachments:
435d_1.JPG
173b_0.JPG
e838_1.JPG
!BKuC6MgBWk~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8!BJbh0oMjnQ~~_1.JPG
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
bump

Exploder,
how are the pickups on this axe, I've heard of varying experiences in quality. Also, any string buzz or uneven action? I am interested just need some more info. Will you give an inspection period... say 2 days, if I buy it? Thanks...FW
The pickups are great IMO, the clean could use be better but they're still better than the stocks. I had it set-up not too long ago so the action should be fine, but I the guitar-tech set it up for standard so lower tunings will buzz but not through the amp. Tbh if you were unsatisfied with the action and whatnot couldn't you have it re-done? You mean when you get it take two days to see if you like it? Sure I don't see why not but I'd want payment first, just in case.

Sure, I wouldn't expect you to send it without payment. I will PM you with an offer. Thanks...fw