Regular Jet King is pretty good.
If you want something like the ORM, why not get the ORM? If you're specific we can give decent reccomendations.
Regular Jetking?

if not, Fender Jaguar, same shape at least.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I just wanted a durable, well-made simple guitar. Either single pickup or with a SC at the neck too. Also, I'd prefer the body to be compact. Must be good value in the UK.

This is the Gordon Smith GS-

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

^ Why not get the ORM, then? Your name is Volta, ferchrissake.

One of the P90 Jetkings will be perfect for you, otherwise. I'd have the hollow one anyday, but I suspect you may choose the solidbody.
haha, well I was just wondering whether there was anything similar but a little 'higher end' than the ORM. Where are these hollowbody jetkings?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
haha, well I was just wondering whether there was anything similar but a little 'higher end' than the ORM. Where are these hollowbody jetkings?

New Ibanez for 2009. Check them out on the website. They're more upmarket in terms of "vibe," but they're still keenly priced.

You sound like you want an SG Junior. They don't make them anymore but it's exactly what you're after, so see if you can find a good copy.