Page 1 of 5
http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/top100.aspx?archive=1

Edit: If the link isn't working try the google cache.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:EK0n5l0ctL4J:www.fstdt.com/fundies/top100.aspx%3Farchive%3D1+fstdt+top+100&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client

Gentlemen, get ready to facepalm!

Here's some good ones.

"No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims."

"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie"

[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

"several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."

I am in NO way saying this represents the majority of Christians. It's just these radicals that make me laugh.
Last edited by Whatley2212 at Jan 27, 2009,
I actually know people that are kind of like that
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Whatley2212
http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/top100.aspx?archive=1

"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie"

"several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."

just great.

lol
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
Quote by Whatley2212

[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

That one is amazing.
Older than Jesus.

And yet, still hilarious.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
damn, sometimes i just hate the christians who are complete dumbasses and try to represent our entire religion.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
lol.. different sect of Muslim, i'd love to read it but the link wont work for me
Taken from a different website from a google search:
"I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it."

Are you serious...
Ugh, this annoys the crap out of me. I'm sure if some jerk christian wanted to compile a list of dumb quotes athiests have said, you athiests would be annoyed.

I know you guys probably don't think this ignorance represents all christians, but still.
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
This I've read before....it's pretty funny.

*Was surprised to see this*
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
They're on to me. I guess I can throw my razors away, and get out my robes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Ugh, this annoys the crap out of me. I'm sure if some jerk christian wanted to comile a list of dumb quotes athiests have said, you athiests would be annoyed.

I know you guys probably don't think this ignorance represents all christians, but still.

I won't say anything.

Seriously be my guest to create a list of dumb athiest quotes, although I can't speak for other athiests or other religions.
Dang, the site keeps telling me "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."

this is getting irritating
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Sadly, not all that different from my every day life. minus my mom watching gay people having sex.

Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go **** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men ****ing eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that

1.If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys

2.Even Darwin said his theories were wrong before he died so why do you still believe them

3.do you really not believe the bible it says we were created in seven days not millions of years

4.how come we cant speak monkey

AND HOW IS BABBY FORMED??++!

Just for a fact ape like creatures are monkeys Just in case certain people get on this thread

Quote by IcePh0enix
Ugh, this annoys the crap out of me. I'm sure if some jerk christian wanted to comile a list of dumb quotes athiests have said, you athiests would be annoyed.

No.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This is seriously one of the most over posted links relating to any religion. That would be, if the link worked? Meh, I've seen it posted a million times on the Pit. Still a pretty hilarious thing to read, and that's coming from a Christian.
8. You criticize Christians who don't know their Bible, yet you have never opened any of Darwin's texts.

That is kind of a good point actually.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
why didnt they put him in a wicker man?

EDIT: also its a pretty easy defence to say "Prove God doesnt exist".

i dont dislike Christians or disagree with their beliefs, but those quotes dont make sense at all, although im sure a lot of religions have the same things.
Last edited by SMH07 at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Shredxmyheart
Sadly, not all that different from my every day life. minus my mom watching gay people having sex.

Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go **** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men ****ing eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

I'm doubtful.

Athiests are generally logical, and wouldn't randomly burn and crucify a christian just for their beliefs, unless they're retarded extremists.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
"There aren't a lot of stupid people. The internet simply gives the stupid people a platform."

These are "fundamentalist" Christians. Most of us Christians ridicule them just as much as other religions do
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by BlackandSilver
8. You criticize Christians who don't know their Bible, yet you have never opened any of Darwin's texts.

Why...?
Er, so what? Atheists make dumb statements all the time too.

Those are some pretty quotes though.... remind me a lot of something George Bush would say! As far as the "style" of stupidity goes, lol.
Quote by SMH07
EDIT: also its a pretty easy defence to say "Prove God doesnt exist".

The burden of proof is on the believer. If you believe something, it's fair to ask for proof of it. But replying with "Prove god doesn't exist", it's a cop-out. It's cheap and a desperate grasp at straws.
Quote by samick007
I won't say anything.

Seriously be my guest to create a list of dumb athiest quotes, although I can't speak for other athiests or other religions.

Ah big deal, it's just a typo. And I'm not going to create a list of dumb atheist quotes, because I have much more constructive things I could be doing instead of wasting my time, attempting to portray other people's beliefs in a negative light due to intolerance.

I know, I'm taking it too seriously, but things like this really get on my nerve.
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by V.U.K
I'm doubtful.

Athiests are generally logical, and wouldn't randomly burn and crucify a christian just for their beliefs, unless they're retarded extremists.

eh, yeah well the first part at least. I'm pretty sure my mom and my step dad are Christian but they aren't bible biters or anything. they just believe in god or something. I don't know.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by BlackandSilver

To be fair I don't think it belongs on the site, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's "a good point" because evolution isn't strictly based on Darwin's work.
Last edited by Whatley2212 at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by nincompoop
The burden of proof is on the believer. If you believe something, it's fair to ask for proof of it. But replying with "Prove god doesn't exist", it's a cop-out. It's cheap and a desperate grasp at straws.

Atheists are believers.

They believe that there is no higher order.

They cant prove it.

The only people who are right in this matter are the agnostics.

And I despise the ones that are so narrow-minded they cant realize that and make comments like the one I just quoted.
Last edited by aaronob at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Whatley2212
To be fair I don't think it belongs on the site, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's "a good point" because Creationism isn't strictly based on Darwin's work.

I didn't know Creationism was based at all on Darwin
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Whatley2212
To be fair I don't think it belongs on the site, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's "a good point" because Creationism isn't strictly based on Darwin's work.

Darwin's books =/= atheist bible if that's what you're getting at.

Quote by aaronob
Atheists are believers.

They cant proove it.

It's more like an absence of belief than a belief in absence.

Quote by PlayMadness
I didn't know Creationism was based at all on Darwin

The only connection creationism has with darwin is that every once in a while they run out of new stupid things to say so they reiterate the old ones, like "lololol darwim sed on his dethbed he dnidn beliv in evolution!!!".
Every religion has its own group of people who represent what it shouldn't be.
For example, not all Muslims are terrorists.
And in Israel there were Hacidic Jews who threw rocks at women who didn't practice Orthodox tradition.
We tend to ignore these people.
Quote by aaronob
Atheists are believers.

They cant prove it.

And I despise the ones that are so narrow-minded they cant realize that and make comments like the one I just quoted.

Uhh... no. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Atheism is a LACK of belief.

And it doesn't matter because there's no word for people who don't believe in fairies, or unicorns, or leprechauns. Why is it that we need proof to NOT believe in god yet you don't need proof to NOT believe in Zeus, Vishnu, etc.?

Also, I noticed in your entire post you made no case for the opposite of my belief. Shocker!
Last edited by nincompoop at Jan 27, 2009,
During my last few months in the military, I was required to have numerous physical and dental exams. Here is a conversation I overheard between two christians, while waiting in the hospital lobby.

Christian #1:"I just don't understand why God just doesn't put a stop to all this nonsense."
Christian #2:"I know, kids should be allowed to carry bibles in school if they want to."
#1:"And whats with all this Big Bang mumbo jumbo? I've been drilling and blasting for 20 years, and I've never seen any rocks come out perfectly round, or have water and life on them."
#2:"Just more of the devils lies brother."

Me:*facepalm*
Page 1 of 5