I'd give them a try, if they are worse than your others you can just switch them out, and you're only out $15
GFS are really good quality pups. They're not nearly as epically awesome as the site makes them out to be, but for 15 bucks, they're awesome
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
GFS clearance are usually epiphone pups. the real GFS pups arent all that bad, though
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
i think those ones he linked are actual GFS. They're just the old model of the Neovins

hmm...actually, they might be. not sure tho.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
haha nice. I just got my Dream 90s in a week ago. They seem to measure out good, although I have to actually build something before I can play them

Like Angus et al. said, they're not made by GFS.

but I have ordered some clearance pups from them in the past. The string spacing wasn't listed though, so I just bought it and hoped they fit... They were the wrong spacing, so they didn't work the way they should, but I'm sure the pickups are nice if that helps any

My GFS pickup kicks ass though, for the record!
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
Quote by bv310
haha nice. I just got my Dream 90s in a week ago. They seem to measure out good, although I have to actually build something before I can play them

Same here... I got a pair of the true GFS. FAT Pat and Power Rails. Just by the looks (as significant as that may be) they look of a very decent construction for the price. I haven't installed them yet. I'll do that around early february.

Wiring is nice. They are 5 wires, soldered to be normal humbuckers from factory. Obviously, you can wire them for split coils. Wire is long enough on both sides for my Ibanez Gio GRX and the coil wires come with the ground screen and then the insulation.

At least the build is on par to what I've seen from DiMarzio and better to stock pups.

Gratuitous pics...

Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore
that rail pickup looks a bit weird... is that just the plastic?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
that rail pickup looks a bit weird... is that just the plastic?

Indeed... They come with that plastic protection.
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore
Would these be any good for playing stuff like Blink-182, early Fall Out Boy(yup that's right), and even A7X? Basically, punk, alternative rock, and metal.=]

http://store.guitarfetish.com/blhotpafhubl.html

I know they aren't GFS but it's like 2 for the price of 1, so I had to...sorry.=p
Quote by Weavel33
Would these be any good for playing stuff like Blink-182, early Fall Out Boy(yup that's right), and even A7X? Basically, punk, alternative rock, and metal.=]

http://store.guitarfetish.com/blhotpafhubl.html

I know they aren't GFS but it's like 2 for the price of 1, so I had to...sorry.=p
I would think so, the output is hot enough on them. im also thinking about getting either these or another similar set for cheap. anyone know if theyre decent?