i got no clue about low end amps and just looking for a new combo amp looking to spend under 500 bucks

i was looking at the:
Peavey bandit 112
Peavey envoy 110
vypyr 30
behringer gmx210
and b52-LG 7512

best like 30-50 watt amp for metal/disotrtion (metallica/maiden/avengesevenfold/megadeath sound) kinda a vintage marshall/peavey 6505 sound

please help me out on choosing one
if any other ones that i didnt list please feel free to say it
thanks ppl
Roland Cube would be the best IMO. I don't much care for Vypyrs, but most people here love them so you may want to try the Cube and the Vypyr out.

Or if you prefer pedals and don't want a modeler, go for the Bandit.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Peavey ValveKing 112

It may not have a real good metal sound, but it would with a pedal and it's a tube amp.
Peavey is actually coming out with a 6505+ combo for about $550 this year, so save a bit more and hold out for a bit longer.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by shadow__666
Roland Cube would be the best IMO. I don't much care for Vypyrs, but most people here love them so you may want to try the Cube and the Vypyr out.

Or if you prefer pedals and don't want a modeler, go for the Bandit.

I have a Roland Cube 30x. I was salivating over the Vypyr, but there were just too many stories about too many problems with the Vypyr from hums to squeels from boot problems to the dang thing just refusing to turn on. So I settled for the Roland Cube expecting to get a Vypyr when the problems were resolved by the manufacturer. But the Cube is surprisingly good. It doesn't have as many gadgets and knobs and buttons and flashing lights as the Vypyr, but it's dang good, and I've never heard of anyone ever having problems with the Cube.
Quote by Raijouta
Peavey is actually coming out with a 6505+ combo for about $550 this year, so save a bit more and hold out for a bit longer.

+ 123658436855846847
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Either the VK 112 with a pedal or get the 6505+ whenever it comes out.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10