used to look like this:

now it looks like this

new bridge pickup finally put in, new bell knobs and new Wilkinson locking tuners.
now, strap locks?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Yes, strap locks are almost a necessity for a LP, IMO.

Also, not fully modded 'til you replace the neck pickup, bridge + stoptail and repaint it. :P
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by mashedpotatoes
Pic #2 - Gamecube, hehe

yeah see how dusty it is? haven't touched that thing since the Xbox moved in.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
definatly get straplocks, get nice ones too. $30 is nothing compared to what it would cost to get it fixed, trust me I already made that mistake with my LP, set me back quite a bundle and $30 coulda saved me all the trouble I had to go through.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
so im looking for recommendations here, which straplocks should i look at?
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
schaller is the way to go, but dunlops are very good too and about half the price
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Put a Tonepros II locking TOM on that baby and locking tuners

Schaller straplocks are insanely good and they don't feel like they're about to break off.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Put a Tonepros II locking TOM on that baby and locking tuners

Schaller straplocks are insanely good and they don't feel like they're about to break off.

already got locking tuners
is a locking tune-o-matic really necessary?
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
they made LP Studios with P-90s? wicked! I want one.

Looks great dude.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
they made LP Studios with P-90s? wicked! I want one.

Looks great dude.

yeah its a '96 model dunno how long they ran for, could probably still find one somewhere
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Congrats on the new stuff. Nice looking guitar. XBOX360 ftmfw!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.